Tuesday 19 August 2014

Happy Surgiversary To Me!!

It's my one year surgiversary today!! Its been quite a year, A 150 pounds less, healthier, more active, living life to the fullest kinda year!! I don't have much to write about because I already wrote an update blog recently but I thought id share some pictures with you. First Ill share a before surgery collage and then I have a couple collages of this year. Its kind of all crammed together, and there are tonnes of friends, family, and pets included. (and about one hundred selfies!!) Hope you enjoy my surgiversary pictures... I know I had fun putting them together. Here are the before pics... and here is my year in a nutshell. Happy Surgiversary! And thanks for joining me on the journey, there will be more to come!

1 comment:

  1. getting your website the growing and interesting to read. I have much to learn from you. thank you
    SA GAMING

    ReplyDelete